Our Carlsbad Attorneys Have 40 Years of Combined Experience
Founders of Southern California's premier law firm, established in 1993
Our attorneys, Alan R. Silverman and Claudia Bravo Silverman, together, formed Silverman & Silverman, Attorneys at Law in 1993 to focus on resolving family law matters. The attorneys litigated and mediated cases throughout the San Diego area. We address your personal needs while we focus on achieving your objectives on the way to achieving your goal. Our unique and effective approach to dissolution and family law disputes helps you gain the outcome you desire and lessens the anxiety commonly occurring in the family law legal process.
Our experienced family law attorneys
We are committed to practicing law with the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and skills. Our credentials and philosophy earned us a reputation for being compassionate and results-oriented. Providing legal aid in California, our firm offers a winning combination of skills and compassion.
Highlights of lawyer Alan R. Silverman's career include:
- 20 years of practicing law
- Enjoyed a 15-year career as a psychologist and marriage, child and family therapist before beginning law school
- Earned a doctorate in counseling psychology, a master's in guidance and counseling, a master's in behavioral sciences and epidemiology, and a bachelor's in psychology
- Certified by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California as a family law specialist
- Serves as a private mediator or special master in marital dissolution and custody cases
- Adjunct faculty member at San Francisco State University
- Studied mediation at the well-known Pepperdine University School of Law, Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Serves as a member and settlement master for the special-master panel of Unified Family Court of the Superior Court of San Francisco
- Learned advanced collaborative law techniques
- Tried more than 150 cases
- Extensive experience in juvenile dependency cases
- Trained with attorney Bill Eddy, LCSW, on the subject of divorcing parties with borderline personality disorders
Highlights of attorney Claudia Bravo Silverman's experience include:
- Possesses 20 years of experience practicing law
- Studied mediation at the prestigious Pepperdine University School of Law, Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution and trained in conflict resolution with renowned Bill Eddy of the High Conflict Institute
- Trained in advanced collaborative law techniques
Consult with our experienced team of family law attorneys
To learn more about resolving your family law matters with the help of a dedicated team, call Silverman & Silverman, Attorneys at Law, at 760.512.3251 or 415.906.4142 or online to schedule your free, initial phone consultation. Sunday appointments are available.
From our law office in Carlsbad, we serve clients in Oceanside, La Jolla, Vista, Encinitas, Escondido, Rancho Santa Fe and throughout the San Diego area.