Claudia Bravo Silverman
Successfully resolving challenging family law matters for 20 years
In 1993, attorneys Claudia Bravo Silverman and Alan R. Silverman founded Silverman & Silverman, Attorneys at Law. The team works together to provide exceptional family law services to clients throughout Southern California.
In 1991, Ms. Silverman participated in a rigorous training program in alternative dispute resolutions, including coursework in mediation and cross-cultural dispute resolution, at the prestigious Pepperdine University School of Law, Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution in Malibu. Ms. Silverman participated in advanced collaborative law training in Marin County in May 2007 and engaged in training offered by Bill Eddy of the High Conflict Institute in 2008.
Background in software development and nonprofits
Prior to studying law, Ms. Silverman worked in software development and support and worked at various nonprofit agencies. During law school, Ms. Silverman externed with the Board of Immigration Appeals in Los Angeles and conducted research and discovery for Public Interest, Inc., in Whittier and served as an intern mediator with the County of Los Angeles Small Claims Court.
Consult with our knowledgeable family law attorneys for more information about California divorce laws
To get the results you want in your divorce, call Silverman & Silverman, Attorneys at Law, at 760.512.3251 or 415.906.4142 or online to schedule your free initial phone consultation. Sunday appointments are available.
Located in Carlsbad, our law firm serves clients in Oceanside, La Jolla, Vista, Encinitas, Escondido, Rancho Santa Fe and throughout the San Diego area.
- California, 1993
- J.D., Whittier Law School, Los Angeles, 1992
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution Training, Pepperdine University School of Law, Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, Malibu, 1991
- B.S., Computer Science, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 1982
Professional and bar association memberships
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Silverman & Silverman, Attorneys at Law, San Francisco, partner, 1993 to present
- Los Angeles County Small Claims Court, intern mediator, 1991-1992
- Los Angeles County Worker's Compensation Board, extern, 1992
- Public Interest, Inc., Whittier, law clerk
- Coro intern, Orange County, Final Report: "Drug Testing in the Public Sector," 1985