Carlsbad Attorneys with 40+ Years of Combined Experience
Our California law firm began in 1993
Attorney Alan R. Silverman and Claudia Bravo Silverman together formed Silverman Family Law, APC, in 1993. cases throughout California; now, our firm focuses on clients or matters in San Diego County. We address your personal needs and focus on achieving your objectives on the way to achieving your goal. Our unique and effective approach to dissolution and Family Law disputes helps you gain the outcome you desire and lessens the anxiety that is often part of the Family Court legal process.
Experienced Family Court-law attorneys
We are committed to practicing law according to The State Bar of California’s standards of professionalism, ethics and skill. Our credentials and philosophy earned us a reputation for being compassionate and results-oriented. In providing legal aid in California, our firm offers a winning combination of skills and compassion. Highlights of lawyer Alan R. Silverman’s career include:
- Over 25 years of practicing law
- A 15-year career as a psychologist and Marriage, Family Court and Child Counselor before beginning law school
- A Ph.D. in counseling psychology, a master’s in guidance and counseling, a master’s in behavioral sciences and epidemiology, and a bachelor’s in psychology
- Certified by the Board of Legal Specialization of The State Bar of California as a Family Court law specialist (CFLS)
- Private mediator or special master in Family Court-law dissolution and custody cases
- Adjunct faculty member at San Francisco State University
- Studied mediation at the prestigious Pepperdine University School of Law, Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, Malibu, CA
- Member of and settlement master for the special-master panel of Unified Family Court Court of the Superior Court of San Francisco County
- Member of and settlement attorney for the settlement panels of the Family Court Court of the Superior Court of San Diego County
- Learned advanced collaborative law techniques
- Tried more than 150 cases
- Extensive experience in Juvenile Dependency cases in the Unified Family Court Court of the Superior Court of San Francisco County, representing parents and children or presiding as temporary judge
- Studied with attorney Bill Eddy, LCSW, of the High Conflict Institute on the subject of divorcing parties with borderline personality disorders
Consult with Alan R. Silverman
For the results you desire for your Family Court-law issues and for help coping with the difficult issues you face during the legal process, call Alan R. Silverman at Silverman Family Law, APC, at 760-512-3251 or contact us online to schedule your free, initial telephone consultation. Sunday appointments are available.
Silverman Family Law, APC, located in Carlsbad, California, serves clients in and around Carlsbad, San Diego, Oceanside, Vista, Escondido, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, La Jolla, Mira Mesa, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, San Marcos and all North County San Diego or any party with a matter for the Superior Court of San Diego.