Carlsbad, CA, Family Court Lawyer Gives You the Help You Need
Resolving family conflicts for clients in North County
In my years practicing family, I have focused on effectively resolving family conflicts. I dedicate my resources and in-depth knowledge to help you reach the best outcome for your case through alternative dispute resolution, litigation or trial. I also apply my background in psychology and family counseling to help you address challenging issues at a difficult time.
Helping you reach your objectives in divorce
I advise you regarding the benefits and risks, the pros and cons, of resolving issues in private negotiations, alternative dispute resolution (ADR), or at trial. I help you determine the best forum for reaching your objectives:
- Settlement in marital or partnership dissolution – I emphasize emphasizes using mediation and collaborative methods to achieve the terms of equitable settlement, whether dividing marital assets or resolving spousal support, child custody, parenting plans, or child support matters, consistent with the Superior Court’s goal that parties attempt to resolve issues outside the courtroom as much as possible.
- Dissolution or divorce litigation — If your dissolution involves complex psychological issues, domestic violence or other complex dissolution issues, I advocate for your rights, whether in private negotiation or at trial.
Guidance through child custody and/or visitation issues
When you are dissolving your marriage or partnership, your children are your primary concern. I give you solid and compassionate guidance you need to put your children first in issues involving:
- Child visitation — Developing a child-visitation and parenting plan that works for you and your family and addresses unhealthy family dynamics that could cause parental alienation or interference with a parent-child relationship.
- Child custody — Obtaining physical and legal custody that benefits you and your children, such as joint custody or sole custody arrangements.
- Contentious custody disputes — Helping you address and understand high-conflict custody issues, including substance abuse, restraining orders, parental estrangement and move-away custody matters.
- Modify custody, visitation and/or support orders — If you experienced a change in circumstances, you may seek a modified order from the Court with our assistance.
- Parent and grandparent rights — Advising about factors the Court considers when determining the rights of each parent or both parents and/or determining rights of grandparent(s).
Get the help you need with your family law issues from us
Learn more about reaching desirable outcomes in your family law disputes. Call Silverman Family Law, APC, at 760-512-3251 or contact me online to schedule your free, initial phone consultation. Sunday appointments are available.
Silverman Family Law, APC, located in Carlsbad, California, serves clients in and around Carlsbad, San Diego, Vista, Escondido, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas, La Jolla, Mira Mesa, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, San Marcos and all North County San Diego.